Hot Deals in Automotive Parts and Accessories $76.49 BEATIT G18 2000Amp Peak 12V Portable Jump Starter (Up to 8.0L Gas and Diesel Engine) 21000mAh Power Bank With Wireless Charger Smart Jumper Cables
- Brand: BEATIT
- Item Weight: 1.47 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: G18
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Exterior: Smooth
- Manufacturer Part Number: BEATIT-G18Pro
- Cover Included: BEATIT G18 jump starter power bank, Smart jumper cables with LCD screen, Wall charger, USB Type-C cable, User manual, 24 months warranty, High Quality Hard EVA Carry case
- Bulb Type: LED
- Special Features: 2,000A Portable car jump starter, 21,000mAh Power bank, 10W wireless charger•Dual USB output (5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A), Both with QC3.0 (Quick Charge 3.0), 5V/3A USB type-C in & out, Support Latest QDSP(Quick Discharge Start Power) technology., ♚We provide 7/24 Customer Service, 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support,, ✉Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAPA Certified: FCC,CE, ROHS and Battery booster UL
- Lift Type: Manual
- Amperage: 2000 A
- Safety Rating: FCC,CE, ROHS and Battery booster UL
- Voltage: 12 volts
Certified by UL, Qi, FCC, CE, RoHS for quality. Support over-current protection, Over-Temperature protection and over-voltage protection. Perfect battery pack for everyday use, travel, camping or hiking, emergencies, commuters and families.
This unit is something everyone should have in their vehicle, I jump start my 2016 Tundra yesterday and It start on first try, I definitely recommend this product to everybody. Very easy to use and you can charge your phone wirellessly, which is a bonus.Update: with the Clamp Cables come with the unit i also able to check my voltage reading, see upload photo it show my wife Honda car showing 12.4V it mean the battery is good, FYI : When any 12-volt battery is discharged below 12.4 volts, sulfation begins to occur within the battery. Over time, this sulfation will diminish both the performance and lifespan of the battery .
I work for one of the oldest road side assistance companies in the country. The jump box they give us weighs 25 pounds, is rather large and less effective. I bought the G18 and it has already paid for itself. Some vehicles that you can't get into neutral because of the electronic transmission with no power. Hook it up and that's all it takes. Small enough to leave it hooked up under the hood to get the disabled vehicle to a service station. My son took it camping. Used it to keep everyone's cell phones charged and he jumped started an RV that was completely dead! Amazing little jump box that can! This product speaks for itself. Roadside Assistance members take pictures of it to order it for Christmas. Probably my favorite tools that has been getting a lot of use. You won't be disappointed.
Built like a brick has a nice rubberized texture looks and feels like quality construction. It's a powerhouse. Started a 3.7l V6 no problem. Charges my phone wirelessly which I will use it for most of the time since I don't jump start vehicles all the time. Comes in a carrying case with cables that has a meter read out a USB C cable and importantly a 3A wall charger. This was a great lightening deal. 👍