Hot Deals in Automotive Parts and Accessories $42.49 BEATIT B10 QDSP 800A Peak 12V Portable Car Lithium Jump Starter (up to 7.2L Gas or 5.5L Diesel Engine) Battery Booster Phone Charger Power Pack with Intelligent Jumper Cables
- Brand: BEATIT
- Model: B10
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 5.7 x 1 inches
- Item model number: B10
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number: B10
- Cover Included: BEATIT B10 jump starter power bank, Smart jumper cables with LCD screen, USB Type-C cable, User manual, 2 year
- Special Features: -800A Portable car jump starter -12,800mAh Power bank -Dual USB output (5V/2.1A 5V/1A) -5V/3A USB type-C input -2X Stronger and reliable than any product with the same specifications-Support Latest QDSP(Quick Discharge Start Power) technology ♚We provide 7/24 Customer Service, 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAPA Certified: UL2743 / CE / FCC / RoHs Certified
- Safety Rating: UL2743 / CE / FCC / RoHs Certified
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Wattage: 47.36 watts
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.; BEATIT B10 is the most compact portable size and light weight with heavy duty feeling construction for emergency car jump starter.; With a peak of 800 Amps (UL2743 Certified) – it’s able to jump start flat batteries up to 20 times on a single...
Is very very light, good battery and work great with my Kia Optima 2013. Only one think, lantern is a little confuse to use.Pros:- excellent price- is very light- big battery- retain the charge- have lantern- USB type c and fast charge- strong materialCons:- lantern is little confuse to use- no work on hibrid or electrical car
Packaging it can it made me feel like I was opening a new phone, went right outside to jump a van with a super bad dead battery, worked great the First time no issues. The volts display is really convenient as well and the USB-c charging is nice because my phone is the same.
I ordered it and it arrived early and today was the first time that I used it and it worked perfectly. The second time was some one who had parked nearby and I heard the clicking of the starter. Started his mini van with no problems.